Authors are invited to submit full-length high-quality papers in multimodal video search and related areas to MVSE 2022. Submitted papers will be refereed by the workshop committee on their originality, presentation, and results. Accepted papers will be included in the BMVC 2022 workshop proceedings.
Submitted papers should be prepared according to the BMVC 2022 paper submission guidelines (https://bmvc2022.org/authors/submit-your-paper/), and should not exceed 9 pages (including references and appendices). Papers should be submitted via OpenReview. The paper submission deadline is Sunday 30 Oct. 2022 (23:59, GMT), author notification 10 Nov. 2022, camera ready 15 Nov. 2022.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Content-based image and video search
- Multimodal image and video search
- Image and video segmentation
- Image and video embedding
- Re-ranking for image and video search
- Rank aggregation for image and video search
- Human centred AI for image and video search